Skip to main content

What is life?

To my lovable readers, 
  I just want to share something with you all. It's not a piece of my art. Actually it's something which i heard recently. And I not sure that I can able to convey the story exactly as I heard. But i'm going to try. Hope you all get, what the story is trying to convey.
“ One day a boy was playing along the banks of a river. While he was playing, he heard someone weeping. When he went to check it out, he found a crocodile which has been caught in the fishing net. 
By seeing the boy, the crocodile called for help. The boy said, “if i help you, you will eat me once you are free.” But crocodile promised to him that it won't eat him. The boy refused to help again. Screaming in pain melted his heart and convinced him to help it out. The boy believed in the crocodile's promise and started to cut the net to make crocodile free. When the boy freed the crocodile's mouth, the crocodile grabbed his leg and the boy started to scream in pain.
The boy asked the crocodile, “You promised me right that you won't eat me” and the crocodile replied, “There is no right and no wrong when it's comes to hunger and this is life” .
The boy refused to believe in the crocodile's words and asked the crow which was in the near by tree, “Is this is the life?” and the crow answered, “We lay eggs in our nest and most of the time snake eats the eggs which we layed. Yes, it is the life” 
The boy asked the sheep which also playing in the banks of the river, “Is this is the life?” and the sheep answered, “The ones who shepherding us, eats us as thier food and yes it is the life” 
And the boy asked the rabbit which was came by, “Is this is the life?” and the rabbit answered, “No this isn't the life! ”
The rabbit's answer made the crocodile angry and the crocodile tried to speak something but it couldn't because it has the boy's leg in it's mouth. 
The rabbit said, “take you mouth from his legs say what ever you want to say.” And the crocodile said, “if I take my mouth of him, he will run away. ” 
“If he runs aways, you can kill him with your tail swing right?” said rabbit and as soon as the crocodile takes his mouth of him, the rabbit said the boy to run and he ran away. On seeing the boy running, the crocodile swing it's tail. But it couldn't, because it's tail was still in the net. 
The boy ran into village and gathered the mob to kill the crocodile. While the mob trying to kill the crocodile, the boy's dog grabbed the rabbit. The boy ran fast to save the rabbit, he was not fast enough, his dog killed the rabbit. Because of the grief that he couldn't able to save the rabbit who saved him from the crocodile, with heart full of grief and anger the boy kicked his dog out of his life.” 
I hope you all will get what the story is about! 
For those who couldn't get the story, We can't predict what is going to happen in the next second and we can't give guarantee of our life for the next second. So stop predicting and giving guarantee for life in this adventures and mysterious yet beautiful life. 
Hence stop living for others and start living for yourself as you like. People says, “Success is not a destination, it a path which we carve for yourselfs.” Be you, then the Money and fame automatically comes to you.
I want to thank you all from the depth of my heart and meet you all in the upcoming romantic journey ❤️. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Find Her

After doing a power packed performance, Will Page was on his way to his psychologist. He was a lead singer and a guitarist on his band. Band was called CRAZY MIKE and it was named after the memories of his grandfather Mike page. Will owes millions of hearts for his performance. April was his psychologist and she was best friend to. He used to visit April twice in a week for his mental health. After finishing that session he went to home.           It was a middle of night he waked from his sleep because of his terrible memory. He never shared that with anyone before including April. He never had complete sleep, since after her loss. He did his best to forget about her but nothing helped him, hence he went to alcohol. Next day morning, he went to April and he shared that “She was Eva and we were high school sweethearts. I knew her since she was 6. We were used to play together. We got married and she was pregnant to. Everything went beautiful and nice until that day.” He couldn’t

NOW OR NEVER

Nick was on his way to Santa Maria. On his way, he decided to a break in San Pietro. He stopped in the nearest café. Where he unexpectedly saw Joe, she was his old friend. She used to work there. It was a surprise for him, because it has been 5 years since they last met. They had a little talk about them. In the middle of their talk Joe asked, “Have you ever met her after?” and he smiled. She brought him his favorite drink and she went the kitchen and start working on the dish, which he asked for. He made himself comfortable before having his drink. There was a little girl singing with her cute little guitar. It made him to feel like the old times. (“Drinks bring back all the memories, memories bring back, memories bring you” song continues to play in the background.) While, He having his drink, a girl rushed into café with her guitar. The manager already did the arrangements for her. She took her guitar from her bag and went to her chair and started playing it. Everyone on that

Aye! Aye! Captain!

  (Anannya writing her diary) 4 March 2014 It was 4.30 in the morning, I checked my ticket for the last time before locking my apartment door. I couldn’t find any ride to railway station. I took my ticket from my bag and checked the departure time. It showed 5.10. I convinced myself to ask for lift. In that foggy road, I heard a bike roaring. From the roar, I founded that it was a HIMALAYAN from Royal Enfield, which was coming towards me. Without a second thought, I hand signaled. The bike stopped right next to me. “Off to?” the man inside the helmet asked. “Railway station” I murmured. He nodded. The bike was fully packed and it looked like he was going for long road trip. I hardly managed to sit because of those bags. He dropped me in the station and then he went. I was already behind the clock, so I ran in. There was no train on the platform. I thought it doesn’t arrived yet, but the speaker announced that the train Kolkata has been departed early. But I had a plan B, Tr