Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Stranger VI

Previously on Happy Birthday Stranger 


"Before my mom passed away, she asked me to find my brother. Actually I didn’t even know that I have a brother. She said that she had child before she got the divorce and he was a one year old baby, Will. She also said that after my father’s death, my brother was taken by an orphanage. These were the last words, which she had left for me.

Kabir and Annie came to the funeral. I said them about my brother. Rahul stayed with me and he volunteered me to find my brother.

After a month my mom passed, Rahul found the church where my mom and dad got married. We went there and it was a beautiful little town called Pine Valley. We went to the church and met the father, whose name was John. And he gave an address of the man who keeps the records, Francis. We went there and he gladly invited us in over a tea. He went to took the records, while we having our tea. He gave us the address of my father’s house. From the care taker of the house, we got to know that the orphanage was in the next town, Apple Valley.

Unfortunately our flights were got cancelled due to the harsh weather. Hence we stayed in the town for couple of days. Rahul and I had a great time together there.

We went to that orphanage and asked about the son of Paige Omsword, my father. They took a while to fetch details about my brother. They doesn’t had anything about him other than his name because he disappeared from that orphanage in a year. His name was William Omsword.

While we were on our way to the hospital were my brother was born, Kabir called and Annie spoke. I was really happy to hear her voice after a long time. After hearing her voice, I changed the plan. We drove all the way to the hospital where Annie is.

They were really very happy to see us. I asked Kabir to take a break, so I could spend time with her. She said more and more about Kabir and I’m really interested in knowing about him. He was nice guy and always smiling. We four of us really had a good time together.

After a long week in the hospital, Annie left us. She could have waited for another week. Because in a week, she would be his wife. Kabir and her parents made her eulogy. Kabir played his original song as eulogy. He worn the marriage ring to her while she was in the coffin and he made her his wife before she disappears from his eye for forever.

After Annie, Kabir buried his loss and his pain in the very deep of him and put a happy face. He always made everyone happy but not him.

It has been a year since Annie passed, Kabir never talked about Annie to me. He always kept that old Kabir locked himself.”

Stella heard the door knocking and opened it. On seeing Kabir at the door, she wrapped herself with in his arms and found the peace in it.

“Did you slept all night?” Kabir asked.

“Just hug tighter!” Stella said.

“It’s 8 in the morning” Kabir said.

“Little tighter Kabir!” Stella replied.

Kabir kissed her in her forehead. Stella felt complete. Her love for Kabir increased as she knows about him. Because he rarely talks about the past. She thanked Kanmani and Annie for giving him to her.

Kabir went to prepare the breakfast downstairs. Stella took Kanmani’s journal and went downstairs so she could do two thing at same time. Watching Kabir while he was cooking and know about him through Kanmani.

Stella started reading,

“I got a call from the care taker of my father house. He asked me to send the address, so he could send me the photograph of my brother and my father which he found while cleaning the basement. I sent Kabir’s address. Later that day Kabir invited me to be his guest at the café. I couldn’t forget that day in my life. Because I saw Kabir happy, a real happy. I actually saw the old happy him for a moment and I know why.

It’s quite a day and I got many important thing to do for tomorrow.” She turn the next page, it’s blank and the next page, it’s also blank. Stella was confused.

“Kabir, why these pages are blank?”

“What happened to her?”

“Did she find out who her brother is?” Stella keep on asking him questions.

Will Kabir answered them all

Thank you for spending time with me J

Comments

  1. It's interesting...keep rocking ✨...u have a great future ahead ✨✨✨we all there to support you and your narration ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish u a great future😍😍keep writing the mind blowing stories like this🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying what is in your heart after reading it.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Find Her

After doing a power packed performance, Will Page was on his way to his psychologist. He was a lead singer and a guitarist on his band. Band was called CRAZY MIKE and it was named after the memories of his grandfather Mike page. Will owes millions of hearts for his performance. April was his psychologist and she was best friend to. He used to visit April twice in a week for his mental health. After finishing that session he went to home.           It was a middle of night he waked from his sleep because of his terrible memory. He never shared that with anyone before including April. He never had complete sleep, since after her loss. He did his best to forget about her but nothing helped him, hence he went to alcohol. Next day morning, he went to April and he shared that “She was Eva and we were high school sweethearts. I knew her since she was 6. We were used to play together. We got married and she was pregnant to. Everything went beautiful and nice until that day.” He couldn’t

NOW OR NEVER

Nick was on his way to Santa Maria. On his way, he decided to a break in San Pietro. He stopped in the nearest café. Where he unexpectedly saw Joe, she was his old friend. She used to work there. It was a surprise for him, because it has been 5 years since they last met. They had a little talk about them. In the middle of their talk Joe asked, “Have you ever met her after?” and he smiled. She brought him his favorite drink and she went the kitchen and start working on the dish, which he asked for. He made himself comfortable before having his drink. There was a little girl singing with her cute little guitar. It made him to feel like the old times. (“Drinks bring back all the memories, memories bring back, memories bring you” song continues to play in the background.) While, He having his drink, a girl rushed into café with her guitar. The manager already did the arrangements for her. She took her guitar from her bag and went to her chair and started playing it. Everyone on that

Aye! Aye! Captain!

  (Anannya writing her diary) 4 March 2014 It was 4.30 in the morning, I checked my ticket for the last time before locking my apartment door. I couldn’t find any ride to railway station. I took my ticket from my bag and checked the departure time. It showed 5.10. I convinced myself to ask for lift. In that foggy road, I heard a bike roaring. From the roar, I founded that it was a HIMALAYAN from Royal Enfield, which was coming towards me. Without a second thought, I hand signaled. The bike stopped right next to me. “Off to?” the man inside the helmet asked. “Railway station” I murmured. He nodded. The bike was fully packed and it looked like he was going for long road trip. I hardly managed to sit because of those bags. He dropped me in the station and then he went. I was already behind the clock, so I ran in. There was no train on the platform. I thought it doesn’t arrived yet, but the speaker announced that the train Kolkata has been departed early. But I had a plan B, Tr