Skip to main content

A Recap πŸ˜‚


(Author's Note: Today is a special day in my life and On this special occasion I want to share something. It is one of my first written. Please don't try to find any logic and errors in this short storyπŸ˜‚. Even you try, you can't find any logic in itπŸ˜‚. When I read it, I remembered my answer sheets in school daysπŸ˜‚. I hope you to find it funny.)

Topic: Second Chance

    

Prem invited Ravi into his room. “Hello, doctor” said by Ravi. “Hi Ravi, please take your seat” Prem replied. “You are looking happy today, what’s the secret behind it your smile”, he continued. “There is something, I wanted tell you Doctor”, Ravi said. “Yes, go ahead”, Prem replied.

“A few years back I was a student at Lovely Hearts University. On June 3rd 2014, Department of heritage and culture conducted a competition called BREEZE. BREEZE was an annual music competition for little musicians. Many people were used to participate in it. I was also one among them. I was in the WOODWIND INSTRUMENTS. While I was standing in backstage, a girl rushed into backstage. She came towards me and asked, “Which slot number was going”. I couldn’t take my eyes from her eyes, like I just stuck in her eyes. I could only saw that she was asking something but I couldn’t understand what she was asking, because I couldn’t find myself in me. She helped me to get my conscious back by saying my name. I just blinked my eyes and said, “99 was going”. She said, “thank god, my slot number was 101”.

She went to the stage after a violin performance. She stole every hearts in that stadium with a single music note. It felt like she was playing with my heart not with the guitar. I just waited in the backstage for her. She came to me and asked, “How was my performance?” I just hugged her and I couldn’t let her go.

After every performance was performed, they announced the winners. In the solo performance special award, they called Aisha, she went to the stage. They gave her a medal and a trophy. And I was happy for her because she deserves it. When she returned to backstage, they asked her to wait in the stage.

At that moment everyone was confused like me. They announced that, there was another one was going to share it with her and they announced my name. It was like an electrical shock, I couldn’t move my own body. After a deep breathe, I went on to the stage and shared it with her. She hugged in the stage and I literally out of words. 

After the award function, we went together to have some dinner. She took me somewhere called “FOOD BUDDIES”. It was a family restaurant. While waiting for dinner, she said that she missed my performance and she asked me to play something for her. I took my flute which I carry where I go. I played her the flute version of heart will go on. She started crying in the middle. As soon as I finished, the food came and we started eating. While having food, I asked her about my play. She said nothing other than “have food”.

Then I walked her home. While leaving her in her home, she kissed me and said it was for my play. Then she smile and ran off. My legs were started dancing in the air.

Days gone, we came very close to each other. Even she introduced me to her mama and dada. One day, I decided to express my feeling to her so I went to her home to pick her up.

Where she was sitting has a bride for the engagement. My heart broke into pieces when I saw her in the brides dress. Her dada and mama invited me inside. She was happy to see me. I couldn’t bear that pain in me, pain of letting her go. I tried to go out but she grabbed my hands and made me to sit. My heart was bleeding but my eye couldn’t show it and my lips hide it with a smile. I tried to controlled myself. After the engagement, I just ran into my room and started screaming. I screamed and screamed, I cried like my eyes were out of tears yet nothing was changed.

It reminds me of my favorite quote, “Pain demands to be felt”.

 And my skin turned to pale in the absence of light. My parents were afraid of me and took me to the hospital. They gave me, anti-depression tablets. And I was in the observation for few days. While I’m in the observation, she came to see me. She asked me what happened and I said her everything, just I replaced her name with another. I started taking those tablets every day.

One day she invited me for lunch in FOOD BUDDIES. When I reached there, she was standing with him and his hands were on her waist. It made me uncomfortable. She introduced me to him. Then we went inside. She went to wash her hands and he followed her there. They took a while. I had a fear of losing me again. I just took the fork and tried to hurt me but I couldn’t.

While leaving, she said to him that she comes with me. He grabbed her from the back and kissed her in front of me. It broke me into pieces like a broken glass. I could see the thousands of broken me in it. I couldn’t control my tears so I just put my helmet on to cover it up.

Finally that day came, the day of her marriage. Her mama and dada made me as her brides-man. I had the anti-depression tablets before the wedding, because I don’t want to ruin the wedding. I tried to heal my heart by saying that she will be happy when she is with him. I was started to faint due to the heavy dosage of anti-depression tablets. I couldn’t stand there and letting her go off my hands. But I did and I just ran off the wedding hall. I couldn’t able to go too far. I sat on a bench opposite to an apartment.

Where, I saw a girl attempting suicide. I gathered the energy left in me and ran to the second floor and I called the ambulance before going into the apartment. I saved her from the rope but I couldn’t save myself from over-dossing. They took both of us to the hospital. I made before her. The doctor asked me that whom I’m to her. I couldn’t answer to him that day. I went to her room where she was resting. I went in and sat near to her to take close look at her. I took her hands in mine and I noticed the knife cuts in her both wrists. I don’t know why, I just placed my hand in those marks and prayed to god to heal her soon. It was very strange but I did. I decided to stay with her for some time. When I went to the door, she asked me, “why”. I was happy to see her and I went to her and said, “Why?”

“Why did you saved me?” she asked.

“I don’t know why, but I felt something when I saw you” I replied.

She smiled at me and I kissed her in chicks and went out. They gave me the admission form to fill her name. I went to her and asked her name she said, “Isha”. I filled in it and then I went to the next question relationship.”

“Appa, Amma asked you, whether she can come in or not?” Ishan said.

“It’s my son Ishan”, Ravi said.

“And” Peram asked.

“And, it was Isha outside” Ravi said to him with a smile and he continued, “like you said everyone deserves a second chance.”

(PS: Life is not where we started and where we at now, It’s all about where we will be and who we will be. Hence keep doing, what you are doing! I’m sure that you will became what you want toπŸ’•)

Comments

  1. Life gives us for second chance to raise our happiness wid little more joyfull moment wid caring one 😍😍nice nanba... Hbd writer πŸŒ πŸ˜‰keep rocking 🌠πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your narration stole our hearts man..keep rocking and miles to go... congratulations in advance ..and all the best ... finally wish you a very happy birthday dear❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying what is in your heart after reading it.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Find Her

After doing a power packed performance, Will Page was on his way to his psychologist. He was a lead singer and a guitarist on his band. Band was called CRAZY MIKE and it was named after the memories of his grandfather Mike page. Will owes millions of hearts for his performance. April was his psychologist and she was best friend to. He used to visit April twice in a week for his mental health. After finishing that session he went to home.           It was a middle of night he waked from his sleep because of his terrible memory. He never shared that with anyone before including April. He never had complete sleep, since after her loss. He did his best to forget about her but nothing helped him, hence he went to alcohol. Next day morning, he went to April and he shared that “She was Eva and we were high school sweethearts. I knew her since she was 6. We were used to play together. We got married and she was pregnant to. Everything went beautiful and nice until that day.” He couldn’t

NOW OR NEVER

Nick was on his way to Santa Maria. On his way, he decided to a break in San Pietro. He stopped in the nearest cafΓ©. Where he unexpectedly saw Joe, she was his old friend. She used to work there. It was a surprise for him, because it has been 5 years since they last met. They had a little talk about them. In the middle of their talk Joe asked, “Have you ever met her after?” and he smiled. She brought him his favorite drink and she went the kitchen and start working on the dish, which he asked for. He made himself comfortable before having his drink. There was a little girl singing with her cute little guitar. It made him to feel like the old times. (“Drinks bring back all the memories, memories bring back, memories bring you” song continues to play in the background.) While, He having his drink, a girl rushed into cafΓ© with her guitar. The manager already did the arrangements for her. She took her guitar from her bag and went to her chair and started playing it. Everyone on that

Aye! Aye! Captain!

  (Anannya writing her diary) 4 March 2014 It was 4.30 in the morning, I checked my ticket for the last time before locking my apartment door. I couldn’t find any ride to railway station. I took my ticket from my bag and checked the departure time. It showed 5.10. I convinced myself to ask for lift. In that foggy road, I heard a bike roaring. From the roar, I founded that it was a HIMALAYAN from Royal Enfield, which was coming towards me. Without a second thought, I hand signaled. The bike stopped right next to me. “Off to?” the man inside the helmet asked. “Railway station” I murmured. He nodded. The bike was fully packed and it looked like he was going for long road trip. I hardly managed to sit because of those bags. He dropped me in the station and then he went. I was already behind the clock, so I ran in. There was no train on the platform. I thought it doesn’t arrived yet, but the speaker announced that the train Kolkata has been departed early. But I had a plan B, Tr