Skip to main content

Dear you,

Dear you,

How you are doing? Of course, you all doing great! But not for too long! Things changing, and soon you will be there to see your own kind extinct. The saddest truth is, you will be the first civilization who will have complete knowledge about extinct before going extinct. Sorry to start with such negativity, but that’s the fact.

Apart from that, I have a piece of good news for you! The good news is that you will not be the first mankind to ever go extinct. It happened to your ancestors before. And it will happen to you too. It’s never too late to turn back. But be sure to turn back before it’s time.

One more thing to say, don’t think you are destroying me because you are not! You are just walking towards your own extinction, I can rebuild myself once after you are extinct, like always I do. Don’t you remember! I did something which my siblings couldn’t, I covered myself to sustain a life within me. I am who I am before and after I cover myself. But you were not, you were just after the cover. Now you’re puncturing the cover which is responsible for your existence,

You are humane to your loved ones, to your pets. Sometimes even to some unrelated ones, then why are you inhumane to yourself?

Do you think are a wise person, then act like one. Start focusing on health instead of on wealth.

Save yourself from going back to star-dust! Don’t choose extinction, change things before it’s too late to change.

To speak in your language, “Fuck the Fuck before It Fuck’s you”

-        Earth 

 (Author note: Never mind the offensive language.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Find Her

After doing a power packed performance, Will Page was on his way to his psychologist. He was a lead singer and a guitarist on his band. Band was called CRAZY MIKE and it was named after the memories of his grandfather Mike page. Will owes millions of hearts for his performance. April was his psychologist and she was best friend to. He used to visit April twice in a week for his mental health. After finishing that session he went to home.           It was a middle of night he waked from his sleep because of his terrible memory. He never shared that with anyone before including April. He never had complete sleep, since after her loss. He did his best to forget about her but nothing helped him, hence he went to alcohol. Next day morning, he went to April and he shared that “She was Eva and we were high school sweethearts. I knew her since she was 6. We were used to play together. We got married and she was pregnant to. Everything went beautiful and nice until that day.” He couldn’t

NOW OR NEVER

Nick was on his way to Santa Maria. On his way, he decided to a break in San Pietro. He stopped in the nearest café. Where he unexpectedly saw Joe, she was his old friend. She used to work there. It was a surprise for him, because it has been 5 years since they last met. They had a little talk about them. In the middle of their talk Joe asked, “Have you ever met her after?” and he smiled. She brought him his favorite drink and she went the kitchen and start working on the dish, which he asked for. He made himself comfortable before having his drink. There was a little girl singing with her cute little guitar. It made him to feel like the old times. (“Drinks bring back all the memories, memories bring back, memories bring you” song continues to play in the background.) While, He having his drink, a girl rushed into café with her guitar. The manager already did the arrangements for her. She took her guitar from her bag and went to her chair and started playing it. Everyone on that

Aye! Aye! Captain!

  (Anannya writing her diary) 4 March 2014 It was 4.30 in the morning, I checked my ticket for the last time before locking my apartment door. I couldn’t find any ride to railway station. I took my ticket from my bag and checked the departure time. It showed 5.10. I convinced myself to ask for lift. In that foggy road, I heard a bike roaring. From the roar, I founded that it was a HIMALAYAN from Royal Enfield, which was coming towards me. Without a second thought, I hand signaled. The bike stopped right next to me. “Off to?” the man inside the helmet asked. “Railway station” I murmured. He nodded. The bike was fully packed and it looked like he was going for long road trip. I hardly managed to sit because of those bags. He dropped me in the station and then he went. I was already behind the clock, so I ran in. There was no train on the platform. I thought it doesn’t arrived yet, but the speaker announced that the train Kolkata has been departed early. But I had a plan B, Tr