Skip to main content

It's me Aradhana

To read part I click here 👉 Part I 

While enjoying the coffee along with his cuddling, Asha saw Arman in front the coffee where they are at. She ran after him in the middle of their lovely date. Assiq ran after her. Asha ran here and there in front of the coffee shop.

“What happened, why did you ran in the middle of our date love?” asked Assiq. “I saw Arman” said Asha. “Where?” asked Assiq. “Out here, but I couldn't find him now!” Asha said sadly. Assiq pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly.

“I know he is not a dream!” Asha murmured. “Yeah, I believe in you” said Assiq. He pulled her little more closer and hugged her even more tightly.

 Assiq was worried about he, and her activities made it worst.

With the help of Assiq’s friend, they drew a portrait of Arman by using Asha's consciousness. And he made Asha to post it in her social platform like Face book. The post was followed by a comment, which says “He is a stranger who saved my life, if any one of you knew about his whereabouts! Please leave comment”.

She slept on her laptop while waiting for the whereabouts of Arman. Hours passed like minutes, minutes passed like seconds but no information about his whereabouts.

Assiq entered into her room with a cup of coffee for his love, Asha. But Asha refused the coffee and kept staring the laptop screen.

Assiq started laughing at her, Asha was confused. His laughing made her irritated which made her to shout at him. Assiq just ignored her and kept on laughing. “I’m I look like joke to you” Asha asked irritatedly. “Look down to your screen, love” said Assiq while laughing.

Asha looked down to her screen and it showed, “No internet connection”. Her face blossomed in shyness. Assiq gave her the cup of coffee and took her laptop to him. After connecting to the internet, he refreshed the page. In a second her laptop just went blank due to the incoming comments, likes and shares. She handed the coffee back to him and forcefully grabbed the laptop from him. She couldn't believe her own eyes. She just got 90+ comments to her post and which made both of them very excited. Assiq placed the coffee in the nearby table and sat in a way, from where he also could see the screen. Asha just scrolled and started reading the comment randomly.

“My self Arjun and this guy is Arman, my buddy from dream who saved me from committing suicide.”

“This is priya, the whole thing was like a dream, in that dream I was desperately standing in a cliff and my heart was beating between, to jump and not to jump. Suddenly a hand dragged me back and hugged me. At that moment I realised that what I was urging for, it's a hug not a decision of suicide. When I opened my eyes, I was in my bed. The guy who dragged me was Arman.”

“Though it was a dream, he felt real”

“It's Jessica, just thank you won’t enough for him, he gave me something which other’s failed to. He gave me hope, a hope for a better tomorrow. Though he came in dream, he will always be my Angel of hope”

“I remember the whole dream, I was sitting in a bar and over dosing my drink's with sleeping pills. “Sleeping pills with beer won’t be a perfect match mate!” said the voice from behind me. And he just ordered two JD's and said, “It will be a perfect match mate.” After that we had a pep talk, with in that period time he convinced me to mix water with my drink instead of my sleeping pills.”

Asha kept reading the comments and every comment’s has two things in common, one was "dream" and another one was “suicide”. But those two things were also happened to Asha. But no one knew about his whereabouts.

“What if the whole thing was not only a dream? If it was dream why it happened to so many people?” Asha kept on asking her these questions. Days past like the water flowing in a river. But Asha and her questions haven't moved an inch like the rocks in the river of time.

It was almost like 1.00 am in the morning and Asha was trying to sleep by rolling here and there but she couldn’t. In middle of nowhere her phone rang. It was a notification tune. She took her phone and checked it. The massage reads, “Arman, Number 16, Apoorvi Apartments, mount. Alpan”

She couldn't believe her own eyes. She just wiped it again and again to see clearly. Every time she opens her eye, she prayed to God that it should have to be real.

She came to Apoorvi apartments prior than Assiq. After the Assiq's joining, they went in. While Assiq investigating the locked door, Asha found the key underneath the door mat. Soon they got in, both of them felt the emptiness of his flat. The darkness ran away as soon as the light was turned on. The light was reflected back to their eyes due to no household things. There was only a beanbag and a small table nearby the beanbag with a tiny reading lamp on it there was no kitchen utensils, no bed, no TV and no other things. Asha sat on the beanbag, while Assiq roaming around the empty flat. Asha found a diary in the table near the lamp and there was no entry in it. She leaved the diary open and started playing with the lamp by turning it on and off. She saw something on the while the diary was illuminated by the lamp and it disappears as the lamp was turned off. By seeing the hope in her disappointed eyes, Assiq came to her. She tried to read the dairy under the lamp's light but it wasn't too clear to read. Asha asked Assiq to switch off the lights, so she could read the diary clearly.

(Asha started reading the diary and Assiq sat behind her so he could listen to her.)

“It’s me Aradhana. I was living desperately because of my consecutive trust breaks and heart breaks. Everyone, whom I trusted much were failed to stand by my side when I needed them. Even my love failed to stand by. I thought I could bare the pain, but I couldn't.

It was the eve of christmas when it happened. While walking along the road, I saw a truck coming towards me and I thought that it would be the perfect moment to end my life and without a second thought I jumped in front of the truck. It was like a second between me and truck, a hand pushed me away from the truck. I stood there like a statute for a couple of moment and I saw that truck passing me. But I hadn't heard the horn of another truck which was came towards me. In that moment I turned to see the truck, it hit me.

When I opened my eyes, I was among a millions and millions of people who all were murmuring the same all the time. There was a path which divided them equally by passing in middle of them and I was standing in that path. In front of me, there was a huge throne which was made up of dried and died plants and woods. Both the group of people kneeling towards the throne and a voice said me to kneel towards the throne.

Suddenly a light appeared behind me and it kept on moving towards the throne. When the light touched the throne, the throne became green and living. The flowers flowered and the pleasant scent of the flowers ruled over all of its territory.

Whenever I tried to see the light, it blinded me. “Why I can't see you?” I asked to the light. “It's because, your soul isn't pure enough to see me” replied the light. “What should I have to do now?” I asked to the light. “Close your eyes!” said the light.

When I closed my eyes, I felt like standing in a garden. The blinding light was gone and I sensed some kind of hypnotizing scent around me.

“Who are you and why I am here?” I asked to the light.

I heard a laughing voice says, “I’m the one who gives life", the voice stressed and said, “And I’m the only one who has the rights to take the life which I gave!" That voice conquered over me and I felt submissive.

“And why am I here?” I asked.

“Look down!” said the voice.

When I looked down and I saw myself struggling to live, the people with me in the ambulance doing whatever they can to keep me alive.

“Am I dead?” I asked.

“Not yet, don’t you remember what I said, “I am the only one who has the rights to take the life which I gave"" said the voice.

Down there, I saw another ambulance which was following mine. “Who is in there?” I asked.

“Look yourself” said the voice.

There was a deadly silence in that ambulance and the people who were with the person were covered in his blood.

“What happened to him, why isn't he opening his eyes” I asked.

“He won't going to be!” said the voice. It made me feel guilty.

“Why am I dead yet?” I asked.

“It’s because you won't going to be” said the voice.

“Why am I?” I asked.

“It's because you messed with me and I won’t going to take your life just like that, like I took his life” said the voice.

“What do you want from me?” I asked.

“Why do I want something from you, I'm the one who create needs" said the voice by conquering me. Again it kept me submissive.

“If you want to die, you have to do what I say to do” said the voice.

“I will do whatever you say, please take my life. I can't see myself struggling to die” I replied him. Tears roll down my checks.

“You have to save 100 souls from, what you did to yourself. You have to give them what you failed to have in your life. You have to give them hope. You have to make them believe in the creator, in Me.” said the voice. I couldn't able to say anything other than, “I will!”

“Before going down, listen to me carefully! Till you save’s 100 souls, you are going live in that guy's body who saved you by giving his life and in his name, Arman. Until you save’s 100 souls, I keep your body alive. Whenever you save a soul, the soul remember you as dream and the soul live that day again without you in it. If you want to save your body from this celestial torture, you have to do it. Now go!” said the voice.

When I opened my eyes, I was covered in blood. I was in his body. After cleaning and stitching my wounds, they gave me medication and said I was free to go. When I came out of my room, I saw myself in another room, where they kept me in the ventilator. I felt the pain which my body was getting, in the moment I saw my body.

“Mr. Arman, your belongings” said a nurse. From his belonging, I found his wallet and his flat key.

I thought living as a man was easier than living as a women. But I was wrong, living man was also not easy. Then I realized that “It's not about the gender as we live, it's about what we do with it.” While learning his lifestyles and living his life, I started loving to live again. And I started manipulating the minds of people who were ready to end their life, as once I did.  And I gave them hope. That hope, which I last once in my life.

And today is my last day I live in his body and in this world. When I go up, I wanted to thank him for giving his life to save mine and I wanted to thank the Almighty for giving me, another chance to live a life with hope and joy.”

Assiq and Asha hugged themselves tightly and promised themselves that they will continue what Arman and Aradhana left, a hope towards happy life.

Thank you for your love and support💕.

 

 

Comments

  1. Mesmerizing story....my Soul's be very happy after reading this hope😍vera level nanba🌠

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hope gives us a hope nice story 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are traveling with your story man...that's a victory for narrator..keep rocking..great thing is ahead for you💯🎉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for saying what is in your heart after reading it.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Find Her

After doing a power packed performance, Will Page was on his way to his psychologist. He was a lead singer and a guitarist on his band. Band was called CRAZY MIKE and it was named after the memories of his grandfather Mike page. Will owes millions of hearts for his performance. April was his psychologist and she was best friend to. He used to visit April twice in a week for his mental health. After finishing that session he went to home.           It was a middle of night he waked from his sleep because of his terrible memory. He never shared that with anyone before including April. He never had complete sleep, since after her loss. He did his best to forget about her but nothing helped him, hence he went to alcohol. Next day morning, he went to April and he shared that “She was Eva and we were high school sweethearts. I knew her since she was 6. We were used to play together. We got married and she was pregnant to. Everything went beautiful and nice until that day.” He couldn’t

NOW OR NEVER

Nick was on his way to Santa Maria. On his way, he decided to a break in San Pietro. He stopped in the nearest café. Where he unexpectedly saw Joe, she was his old friend. She used to work there. It was a surprise for him, because it has been 5 years since they last met. They had a little talk about them. In the middle of their talk Joe asked, “Have you ever met her after?” and he smiled. She brought him his favorite drink and she went the kitchen and start working on the dish, which he asked for. He made himself comfortable before having his drink. There was a little girl singing with her cute little guitar. It made him to feel like the old times. (“Drinks bring back all the memories, memories bring back, memories bring you” song continues to play in the background.) While, He having his drink, a girl rushed into café with her guitar. The manager already did the arrangements for her. She took her guitar from her bag and went to her chair and started playing it. Everyone on that

Aye! Aye! Captain!

  (Anannya writing her diary) 4 March 2014 It was 4.30 in the morning, I checked my ticket for the last time before locking my apartment door. I couldn’t find any ride to railway station. I took my ticket from my bag and checked the departure time. It showed 5.10. I convinced myself to ask for lift. In that foggy road, I heard a bike roaring. From the roar, I founded that it was a HIMALAYAN from Royal Enfield, which was coming towards me. Without a second thought, I hand signaled. The bike stopped right next to me. “Off to?” the man inside the helmet asked. “Railway station” I murmured. He nodded. The bike was fully packed and it looked like he was going for long road trip. I hardly managed to sit because of those bags. He dropped me in the station and then he went. I was already behind the clock, so I ran in. There was no train on the platform. I thought it doesn’t arrived yet, but the speaker announced that the train Kolkata has been departed early. But I had a plan B, Tr